Bumblebee is an innovative skill-based course on Environmental Studies for classes 1 to 5. The series focuses on 21st Century Learning and inculcates in young learners the skills important to excel in the age of information. It encourages them to explore their world and foster environmental awareness and sustainability.
This series of five books adheres to the National Education Policy, 2020. The activities enrich learners with foundational literacy and numeracy to achieve competencies in reading, writing and numeracy as outlined in NIPUN Bharat. The assessments track progress on core competencies under Structured Assessment for Analyzing Learning Levels (SAFAL).
- Class Class 1, Class 2, Class 3, Class 4, Class 5
- Stage Foundational , Preparatory
- Smart Skills Activities based on learning skills, literacy skills and life skills
- Skilling Up Contextual questions based on 21st Century Skills
- Give It a Shot Activities for exploratory and experiential learning
- What We Learnt Concept maps for comprehensive learning
- Poster Conservation of environment through application of the 5Rs
- Coursebooks 1 to 5
- Collins DigiSuite 1 to 5
- Teacher’s Manuals 1 to 5
- Multimedia eBook: Consists of animations, audio, video, slide shows, and interactive exercises
- Print-ready Worksheets: Additional worksheets for practice and reinforcements, present in the digital support
- Digital Flashcards: Flashcards with embedded sounds and animations for letter formation and letter-sound association
- Animations and Songs: Animated stories and rhymes set to tune
- Interactive Games: Interactivies to reinforce concepts in a fun and engaging manner
Dinu Raheja, an innovative educationist and administrator, recipient of the International Teacher’s Award, has over 15 years of teaching experience in Indian and international schools. Formerly, Middle School Incharge, Sanskriti School, New Delhi, she is currently Director with The Global Education & Leadership Foundation (TGELF). Dinu also facilitates teacher and student leadership, entrepreneurship and 21st century skill development workshops
Lipika Ghosh has over 25 years of teaching experience at St. Xavier’s School Hazaribagh, Sardar Patel Vidyalaya, New Delhi and Sanskriti School, New Delhi. She has used innovative teaching methodology to make science a process of discovery interspersed with anecdotes for learners. Lipika has taught analytical skills and inculcated awareness of social issues amongst learners through science.
Books of the Series
Sort by stage