Collins Maths Expert
Collins Maths Expert is a series of 8 books for grades 1 to 8. This series adheres to the guidelines of the National Education Policy (NEP) 2020. In this series, the approach is “Less Is More” and “Drill and Practice”. It provides all the basic information considered essential in attaining the objectives of mathematics education.
All concept explanations are simple and concise with more focus on Solved Examples. The content has also been organized in a horizontal and vertical progression.
- Class Class 1, Class 2, Class 3, Class 4, Class 5, Class 6, Class 7, Class 8
- Stage Foundational, Preparatory, Middle
- Let’s Racap!
- Prior Knowledge
- Learning Objectives
- Let’s Get Started
- Key Concepts
- Revision Exercise
- Test Paper
- Answer Keys
- Coursebook 1-8
- Teachers Manual 1-8
- Collins DigiSuite 1-8
- Multimedia eBook: Consists of animations, audio, video, slide shows, and interactive exercises
- Print-ready Worksheets: Additional worksheets for practice and reinforcements, present in the digital support
- Interactive Games: Interactivies to reinforce concepts in a fun and engaging manner
Prabha Sethy, formerly a teacher at Welham Boys’ School, Dehradun, with more than 30 years
of experience in teaching mathematics, brings in resources from everyday life into her content.
Mona Jhunjhunwala, currently teacher at The Heritage School, Kolkata, with more than 19 years of experience in teaching mathematics in both CBSE and CISCE curricula, brings in her vast knowledge and passion for teaching mathematics in her content.
Books of the Series
Sort by stage