Designed to give children a real sense of achievement, easy learning practice books improve essential skills through activity-packed fun.
- building counting skills
- boosting confidence
- developing a love of learning The colorful, motivating activities help to boost confidence and develop good learning habits for life. Answers and parents’ notes are included to help support a child’s learning at home.
- Class LKG, UKG
- Stage Foundational
- Activity notes: Suggest additional activities that aid in the overall development of the child
- Tracing activities: Help you to talk to the child about the shape of each letter and number, and the pencil movement as the child traces over it
- Parents’ notes: Divided into ‘What you need to know’, which explain the key subject idea, and ‘Taking it further’, which suggest activities and encourage discussion with the child on what they have learnt
- Certificate: Placed at the end of the book, this should be used to reward the child for their effort and achievement
Books of the Series
Sort by stage