Collins Incredible is a series of eight books for Classes 1 to 8. Collins Incredible Earth 1 and 2 have been designed considering the multidisciplinary nature of Environmental Studies. Collins Incredible Science 3 to 8 are focused on developing scientific skills and their application in real life. The key features of Collins Incredible Series, based on the 5E Learning Model, are completely aligned with the National Education Policy (NEP) 2020 and the vision of the National Initiative for Proficiency in Reading with Understanding and Numeracy (NIPUN Bharat).
This series also strives to make a shift from rote-learning to competencybased learning, in accordance with Structured Assessment For Analyzing Learning (SAFAL).
The components of SAFAL—critical thinking, inquiry-based learning and analysis-based learning—are woven into the features such as Skills Enrichment Zone, Worksheets, the latest National Science Olympiad Paper, SEE Learning, Earth/Science Fair and Khagol Talim (Astronomy Education) Worksheets.This series also aims to make the students aware of the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) of the United Nations so that they can become SDG Pioneers, Champions or Ambassadors.
- Class Class 1, Class 2, Class 3, Class 4, Class 5, Class 6, Class 7, Class 8
- Stage Foundational, Preparatory, Middle
- Nature Trail/Science Around Us
- I Am a Scientist
- Skills Enrichment Zone
- STEAM Challenge Worksheet
- SEE Learning
- Earth/Science Fair
- Coursebooks 1 to 8
- Collins DigiSuite 1 to 8
- Teacher’s Resource Books 1 to 8
- Multimedia eBook: Consists of animations, audio, video, slide shows, and interactive exercises
- Print-ready Worksheets: Additional worksheets for practice and reinforcements, present in the digital support
- Digital Flashcards: Flashcards with embedded sounds and animations for letter formation and letter-sound association
- Animations and Songs: Animated stories and rhymes set to tune
- Interactive Games: Interactivies to reinforce concepts in a fun and engaging manner
Classes 1 to 5
Meenakshi Atal, former Vice Principal of The Heritage School, Kolkata, is an eminent educationist and teacher trainer with over four decades of experience.
Debahuti Das of The Heritage School, Kolkata, has a teaching career extending over two decades and has been a pioneer in evolving innovative methods of teaching.
Classes 6 to 8
Jasvinder Kaur Randhawa, Formerly teacher at New Era Public School, Mayapuri, New Delhi; with more than 27 years of experience in teaching and education, she brings in her skills in e-learning, educational leadership and curriculum development in her content.
Priya Venkatesh, Biology Teacher, Gregorian Public School, Maradu, Cochin; with more than 15 years of experience in teaching, she brings in her vast knowledge of teaching science in her content.
Satish Kumar S, Faculty, Chinmaya International Residential School; with more than 21 years of experience in teaching, he brings in his vast experience in engaging with students in his content.
Books of the Series
Sort by stage