Path of complete health and comprehensive development Integral Yoga provides knowledge about Yoga and yogic practices to young students, keeping in mind their cognitive capacities. Yoga is an important component of the subject of Health and Physical Education. The practice of Yoga helps in the balanced development of the physical and mental health of the students.
It also helps to increase their power of concentration. Yoga education is a necessity, for the comprehensive physical and mental development and the overall growth of children. Book 1 is for classes 6 to 8; Book 2 is for classes 9 & 10; and Book 3 is for classes 11 & 12.
- Class Class 6, Class 7, Class 8, Class 9, Class 10, Class 11, Class 12
- Stage Middle, Secondary
- Graded content as per the given syllabus
- Lucid and detailed explanation of the theory of Yoga
- Overview of all the yogic practices and asanas with the detailed description of their procedures, precautions and benefits
- Step-by-step presentation of each asana with clear illustrations
- Includes suggestions for and restrictions of yogic practices
- Instructional videos available for teaching on www.collins.in
Books of the Series
Sort by stage