Perfect Maths is a series of eleven books for Grades Nursery to 8. This series adheres to the guidelines of the National Education Policy (NEP) 2020 and is aligned with the vision of the National Initiative for Proficiency in Reading with Understanding and Numeracy (NIPUN Bharat). This series, based on the 5E Learning Model, strives to make a shift from rote-learning to competency-based learning, in accordance with Structured Assessment For Analyzing Learning (SAFAL).
The components of SAFAL—critical thinking, inquiry-based learning and analysis-based learning—are woven into the features such as Exercises, Mental Maths, Chapter Revision, Skill Up!, Worksheets,Reasoning Worksheets, Review/Assessment Corner and PISA Corner (Classes 6 to 8).
Key features of this series have been meticulously designed to effectively integrate the main elements of NEP 2020 (21st Century Skills, Art Integration, Experiential Learning, Cross-curricular and India Focus).
The series also aims to make the students aware of the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) of the United Nations so that they can become SDG Pioneers, Champions or Ambassadors.
- Class Class 1, Class 2, Class 3, Class 4, Class 5, Class 6, Class 7, Class 8, LKG, Nursery, UKG
- Stage Middle, Pre-Primary, Primary
- Maths Around Us
- Maths Lab Activity
- Skill Up!
- SEE (Social, Emotional, Ethical) Learning
- Maths Mela
- Eminent Mathematicians
- Coursebooks Nursery to 8
- Collins DigiSuite Nursery to 8
- Workbooks Nursery to UKG
- Teacher’s Resource Books Nursery to 8
- Multimedia eBook: Consists of animations, audio, video, slide shows, and interactive exercises
- Print-ready Worksheets: Additional worksheets for practice and reinforcements, present in the digital support
- Digital Flashcards: Flashcards with embedded sounds and animations for letter formation and letter-sound association
- Animations and Songs: Animated stories and rhymes set to tune
- Interactive Games: Interactivies to reinforce concepts in a fun and engaging manner
CLASSES 1 TO 5
Prabha Sethy, formerly a teacher at Welham Boys’ School, Dehradun, with more than 30 years of experience in teaching mathematics, brings in resources from everyday life into her content.
CLASSES 6 TO 8
Mona Jhunjhunwala, currently teacher at The Heritage School, Kolkata, with more than 19 years of experience in teaching mathematics in both CBSE and CISCE curricula, brings in her vast knowledge and passion for teaching mathematics in her content.
Books of the Series
Sort by stage