Revised Engaging English
Revised Engaging English is a language learning course, which aims to impart communicative competence through an appreciation of literature. The course adheres to the National Education Policy, 2020 through its focus on twenty-first century skills, cross-curricular learning, ‘Happiness’ content and art-integrated learning.In the primary levels, the activities integrate the essence of NIPUN.
- Class Class 1, Class 2, Class 3, Class 4, Class 5, Class 6, Class 7, Class 8
- Stage Middle, Primary
- Let’s Get Started includes warm-up tasks with a focus on Sustainable Development Goals
- Comprehension checks factual, inferential, analytical, interpretative and evaluative skills
- Way with Words and Grammar in Use enrich vocabulary while teaching language structures
- Study Skills teaches dictionary usage, phonics and spelling
- Listening and Speaking develops oral and aural skills
- Pen it Down trains learners to express themselves creatively, logically and coherently
- Literary terms, Did You Know?, Wordwise and Read More provide additional information
- Be Creative!/Research and Write revisit the themes covered in each unit
- Assessments in Workbooks 3 to 8 include tasks aligned to the principle of SAFAL
- Teacher’s Resource Books
- Multimedia eBook: Consists of animations, audio, video, slide shows, and interactive exercises
- Print-ready Worksheets: Additional worksheets for practice and reinforcements, present in the digital support
- Digital Flashcards: Flashcards with embedded sounds and animations for letter formation and letter-sound association
- Animations and Songs: Animated stories and rhymes set to tune
- Interactive Games: Interactivies to reinforce concepts in a fun and engaging manner
Somali Mitra has been teaching English for over a decade. Currently, she teaches English in Modern High School, Kolkata.
Ruby Bose has been teaching English for more than a decade at The Heritage School, Kolkata.
Anju Gupta is an ELT author and materials developer.
Preeti Roychoudhury has taught English for over two decades at various schools, including Loreto House, Kolkata and Calcutta International School.
Sadega Rahman Siddiqui has been teaching English for a decade at La Martiniere for Boys, Kolkata.
Books of the Series
Sort by stage