Revised Exploring Grammar
Revised Exploring Grammar is a series that has been developed to facilitate the teaching of grammar to young learners. Judiciously blending the structural and functional aspects of grammar, the series enables learners to apply grammar in communicative contexts.
In this revised edition, grammar topics are introduced in a progressive, step-by-step manner using simple explanations and examples for easy and sound learning.
- Class Class 1, Class 2, Class 3, Class 4, Class 5, Class 6, Class 7, Class 8
- Stage Foundational, Preparatory, Middle
- Comprehensive and carefully graded grammar syllabus and progression through units
- Clean and clear layout, with learning objectives, new grammar (Learn!), development of grammar (Build!) and revision (Remember!) sections marked for ease of use
- A range of task types to make the learning of grammar varied and enjoyable
- Score more! section at the end of each chapter and revision worksheets throughout the book for assessment
- My checklist to maintain a record of grammar topics learnt in the book
- Coursebook 1-8
- Teachers Manual 1-8
- Enhanced e-book: It includes the coursebook in digital format with additional features like audio, animated poems, pronunciation help and interactive exercises.
- Test generator: It is an easy-to-use tool to help teachers create tests with a few clicks.
- Teacher resources: Lesson plans, answer keys, listening texts, additional worksheets, further project ideas, and extra support for teachers are provided in this section to facilitate teaching.
Books of the Series
Sort by stage