Switch On, a series of eight books for Classes 1 to 8, is an effort to familiarize and equip students with the latest trends in computer technology. This is a well-graded course that conforms to the requirements of NCF (2005) and complies with the syllabus requirements of various boards. The course is based on Windows 7 and MS Office 2010 with updates on Windows 8 and MS Office 2013. The course is a perfect blend of theoretical and practical topics, and is interspersed with illustrations, keyboard
- Class Class 1, Class 2, Class 3, Class 4, Class 5, Class 6, Class 7, Class 8
- Stage Foundational, Preparatory, Middle
- Word Web explains the difficult words.
- You Should Know gives interesting facts about the topic.
- Quick Way highlights all the important keyboard shortcuts for the menu commands
- Exercise at the end of each chapter reinforces the understanding of the topic
- Latest versions namely, Windows Movie Maker 2012, HTML 5, Adobe Dreamweaver CC, Adobe Photoshop CC and Flash 8
- Innovative worksheets, assessment papers and revision papers are given as additional evaluation aids
- Writing space in the Exercise section makes this course book as an effective workbook too
- Research Project integrates Computer Science with other subjects.
- IT Personalities contains important information about the famous personalities from the field of IT.
- Key Terms and Tech Terms enlist the important terms that the students should be aware of
- Latest IT Trends describes the emerging technological advancements that the students should know.
- Original National Cyber Olympiad paper for practice so that students can gain proficiency in competitive exams.
- Interesting stickers and posters provided inside the course books make learning fun.
- Coursebook 1-8
- Teachers Manual 1-8
- Collins DigiSuite 1-8
- Multimedia eBook: Consists of animations, audio, video, slide shows, and interactive exercises
- Print-ready Worksheets: Additional worksheets for practice and reinforcements, present in the digital support
- Digital Flashcards: Flashcards with embedded sounds and animations for letter formation and letter-sound association
- Animations and Songs: Animated stories and rhymes set to tune
- Interactive Games: Interactivies to reinforce concepts in a fun and engaging manner
Books of the Series
Sort by stage