Tree of Life
Tree of Life is an engaging and innovative course on Environmental Studies for classes 1 to 5. The series is based on the vision of the National Curriculum Framework and adopts a multidisciplinary approach to enable holistic learning. Effectively graded learner-centric content integrates environmental issues with life skills and sensitizes learners towards sustainability of the environment.
- Class Class 1, Class 2, Class 3, Class 4, Class 5
- Stage Foundational, Preparatory
- Get the ball rolling provides compelling pre-teaching warm-up tasks to arouse interest in the topic.
- Think through tasks promulgate critical thinking skills.
- Clued in provides interesting facts to kindle the curiosity of learners.
- Give it a shot promotes experiential learning through application-based activities.
- Exploration Station has case studies and information for inquisitive minds.
- Why It Works provides science experiments to promote scientific temper and hone observation skills.
- Our Heritage provides snippets of information about the heritage of India and encourages learners to preserve it.
- Wrap up provides a ready reckoner to reinforce the concepts taught, enabling comprehensive learning.
- Brush up gives end-of-chapter exercises in multiple formats to facilitate assessment.
- Learn the ropes provides activities related to life, enriching learners with 21st century life skills.
- Put your heads together gives group projects to strengthen teamwork for cooperative learning.
- Cross connect tasks promote crossdisciplinary and integrated learning.
- Poster on 5Rs sensitizes learners towards their surroundings and creates awareness about environmental sustainability.
- Courebook 1-5
- Teacher’s Manual 1-5
- Collins DigiSuite 1-5
- Multimedia eBook: Consists of animations, audio, video, slide shows, and interactive exercises
- Print-ready Worksheets: Additional worksheets for practice and reinforcements, present in the digital support
- Digital Flashcards: Flashcards with embedded sounds and animations for letter formation and letter-sound association
- Animations and Songs: Animated stories and rhymes set to tune
- Interactive Games: Interactivies to reinforce concepts in a fun and engaging manner
Books of the Series
Sort by stage