Revised Tune In!
Revised Tune In! is an innovative listening and speaking course that is closely aligned with the National Education Policy, 2020. The course consists of eight books for Classes 1 to 8 with accompanying audio-visual resources that can be accessed in the corresponding e-book.
This course uses a step-by-step practical approach with experiential tasks based on 21st century skills of communication, collaboration, creativity and critical thinking. It aims to boost confidence in students and help them gain communicative competence for real-world language use.
- Class Class 1, Class 2, Class 3, Class 4, Class 5, Class 6, Class 7, Class 8
- Stage Foundational, Preparatory, Middle
- The books in the Tune In! series enable learners to:
- Listen, understand and respond appropriately to a range of spoken English in academic, personal and social contexts
- Use English accurately, appropriately and idiomatically in communicative situations
- Use correct pronunciation, intonation, stress and pause
- Develop fluency by enriching the fund of context-specific vocabulary and phrases
- Feel confident about speaking in English in a variety of situations and contexts. DVD for Students Contain:
- Interactive e-book with audio, video and interactivities
- Level appropriate Collins dictionary
- Coursebook 1-8
- Teachers Manual 1-8
- DigiSuite 1-8
- Multimedia eBook: Consists of animations, audio, video, slide shows, and interactive exercises
- Print-ready Worksheets: Additional worksheets for practice and reinforcements, present in the digital support
- Digital Flashcards: Flashcards with embedded sounds and animations for letter formation and letter-sound association
- Animations and Songs: Animated stories and rhymes set to tune
- Interactive Games: Interactivies to reinforce concepts in a fun and engaging manner
Safa Abdul Razak has an Mahil in Linguistics from English and Foreign Languages University, Hyderabad. She is a versatile teacher trainer and materials writer for pre-primary and primary levels.
Dr Ashish Pandey is an Assistant Professor at English and Foreign Languages University, Lucknow. He specialises in the methods, materials and approaches used in teaching English, and in voice and accent training, and accent neutralization.
Dr Sherin Shervani is a freelance ELT Consultant and teacher trainer. She has worked with several schools in Aligarh and Middle-East and developed English language proficiency programs.
Books of the Series
Sort by stage